Easy Earl Grey Chocolate Truffles – creamy, delicious. They are best eaten without carbohydrates or sugar, making them the ideal holiday treat for those of us who lead a keto-based lifestyle.
You need it for this recipe: Sweet ‘N Low®, Earl Grey tea bags, heavy cream, carbohydrate-free milk chocolate, favorite side dishes (cocoa powder, unsweetened coconut, pecans, etc.).
Earl Grey Backstage Low-carb Chocolate Truffles
I’ve loved chocolate all my life, but the first time I was bitten by a creamy chocolate truffle, I became addicted. When I found out that these chocolates are so easy to make, I was glad that there are homemade truffles on Christmas Eve.
Everything was bright and happy in the land of chocolate there, until the dark day when I had my thyroid removed and I … sinister music: Hypothyroidism.
As far as I know, the future was bleak. No desserts, no bread, no snacks and, worst of all, no chocolate.
Of course we all know my fears were stupid! It’s a lot easier to be low carbon than most food plans, but at the time it was really hard for me. A little over a year later I married a man who turned out to be a type 1 diabetic. This makes it all the more important to keep an eye on the carbohydrates and sugars in our diet!
Over the years, I’ve learned to imitate many of my favorite recipes with sugar-free sweeteners such as Sweet ‘N Low®. These Earl Grey truffles are a perfect example of how easy it is to convert a carbon rich recipe into a keto based recipe, something sweet and tasty, but with little sugar.
Chocolate and Earl Grey is a fantastic combination with just a hint of citrus.
FAQ Sweet’N Low®
When Sweet’N Low® contacted me to offer to participate in their 12-day Christmas campaign, I was very excited. After all, it is a product that is almost always in our shop and I use it a lot.
The company has been in business for over 55 years – and companies don’t have that long a life without consumer confidence.
How to use the Sweet’N Low®?
Although many of us regularly use Sweet’N Low® in our drinks, it is excellent for cooking and baking. It does not lose its softness when heated, so it can be used in almost all places. When baking Sweet’N Low®, it is generally recommended to replace half of the sugar to ensure the right texture, volume and brown color. Fortunately, there are so many recipes for a delicious, low-carb holiday where you don’t have to worry about sugar at all!
If you use a new prescription, you should keep a close eye on it until you know how it works for you.
Where can I buy it?
Sweet ‘N Low® can be found in almost every grocery store, next to the sugar in the baker’s path.
Stay up to date with Sweet’N Low® news
Keep an eye on the people at Sweet’N Low® to keep you up to date with news, new information, competitions, giveaways and much more.
By using Sweet ‘n Low® you can easily adjust the sweetness to your own taste.
Chef’s Notes on Low Carbohydrate Chocolate Truffles
Truffles are easy to make, but here are a few tips to help you.
- Make sure there is no water in the mixture while you are melting the chocolate. He catches him, and we have to start over.
- I used zero-carb chocolate for those Earl Grey truffles. The amount of carbohydrates depends on the carbohydrates in the chocolate used.
- You can vary the type of tea according to your taste.
- Tea bags make cooking easier, but you can use leaf tea and filter well.
- Try adding dried orange peels and a packet of Sweet ‘N Low® Cacao to roll the truffle. Strengthens the taste of bergamot/orange in tea.
Find more recipes for 12 Christmas!
Discover these other great 12 days of Christmas-inspired recipes with Sweet’N Low®!
Day one: The partridge in the pear tart is my mother’s memo.
Day two: Tortoise cake – words of delicacy
Day three: French Butter Cookies – Grandma’s Panties
Day four: Four bird muffins called… It’s just Southern Mama…
Day Five: Apple pancake rings – Full stomach.
Day six: Wales Kitchen Perfect Chocolate Mousse.
Day seven: Profitable swans – Mama Scoop.
Day eight: Caramel in cream – Hungry couple.
Day nine: Cranberry Orange Dream Bar – 365 days of baking and more
Day 11: Meringue on the Christmas tree. – Not far from your house.
It’s the 12th. Hi, there: Mini cheesecake barrels – Trifty Jinksy.
Other popular recipes of
If you like that rich and decadent Earl Grey Chocolate Truffle recipe, you’ll want to check out these other low carburettor recipes…
Add jewelry while the chocolate is still wet.
Low-carbon Earl Grey Chocolate Truffle Recipe
These truffles are so decadent! Ideal for holidays, because they can be prepared in advance and maintained if necessary – they also freeze well. If you like this recipe, give it 5 stars!
Grey Low Carbohydrate Chocolate Truffles
Sweet and creamy, these rich chocolate truffles are spiced with Earl Grey tea. The best thing is that they have less than one carburettor each!
Complex, creamy, rich, sweet.
Cooking time 5 minutes
Cooking time 5 minutes
Cooling 6 hours
Total duration 10 minutes
Portions of 30 truffles
Calories 30 kcal
- 3/4 cup fat cream and more if needed
- Four Earl Grey tea bags.
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 packs Sweet’N Low® or your choice. You can also use 3/4 teaspoon Sweet’N Low® from an 8-ounce can.
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- Unsweetened cocoa, sliced nuts, walnut sprinkles or melted chocolate without sugar on the side
- 3 ounces of 0-carbon milk chocolate, optional for immersion
- Heat the cream to boiling point.
- Away from the heat.
- Add teabags and put them in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Squeeze the tea bags and throw them away.
- Measure the cream and add enough cream to make 3/4 cup.
- Add chocolate chips and butter.
- Microwave for a minute.
- Push it back 10 minutes.
- Beat it until it’s slippery.
- Add orange extract and Sweet ‘N Low® to taste.
- Close the lid and put it in the fridge overnight.
- Put a parchment or wax paper on the table.
- Grease the can of melon lightly.
- Take the hard ganache with the melon ball out of the bowl, quickly form a smooth ball with your hands and place it on a parchment.
- Keep going until all the ganache is gone.
- If the ganache gets too soft while working, just cool it down a little.
- When all truffles are formed, roll them into the stuffing of your choice.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container with parchment between the layers.
- Let’s approach room temperature before we serve.
Mix dried orange peels with unsweetened cocoa and a Sweet ‘N Low® pack to give these truffles their orange flavour.
Calories: 30 kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.01g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 3g | Saturated fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 4mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A : 125IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 4mg
earl grey cheesecake calories,gluten free earl grey cake,vietnamese candy recipes,vegan shavuot recipes,matcha strawberry cookie,matcha and strawberry,earl grey vegan cheesecake,vegan earl grey pie,vegan, gluten free earl grey cake,sweet keto snacks,low carb sweet snacks,quick keto dessert