Caramel sweet-salt rolls – an autumn pleasure for breakfast or brunch. A sweet, syrupy dough surrounds the cream cheese filling and is then covered with a thick, creamy, salty caramel glaze. And best of all, they only have three pure hydrocarbons each!
You need it for this recipe: Mozzarella, cream cheese, eggs, sugar free salted caramel syrup (I used Torani), hemp flour, almond flour, granulated stevia, baking powder, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar free instant caramel pudding, heavy cream.
Go to the recipe.
Breakfast seems to be the most frustrating meal of all when it comes to maintaining a low-carbon diet. Everyone I talk to wants more recipes for breakfast, and the complaint is always the same, I’m so tired of the eggs!
I think it’s probably because many of us grew up with sweet breakfast cereals, donuts, pancakes and other carbohydrate-rich products for the first meal of the day. We seem to be programmed to believe that breakfast is sweet, chewy and rich in carbohydrates – or sweet, crunchy and rich in carbohydrates. If you have that in mind, it’s hard to enjoy eggs or even bacon without a kind of toast or a sweet sandwich on the side.
Then a coffee break or a snack… or maybe in the morning, depending on how the day goes. The celery bar next to the Earl Grey Cream teacup, but don’t do that for me. What about you? No?
Well, I got you.
These salted caramelized sandwiches are good. Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. They are sweetened with a chewy pastry and a rich cheesecake filling in the middle. These sweet, low-carb sandwiches, coated with a salty carbon dioxide glaze, are delicious with coffee OR Earl Grey creamy tea!
I know I’m trying to reduce the recipes to one or two servings, but when it comes to sweet rolls, you almost have to make a batch. It doesn’t matter – these caramel salt rolls freeze very well!
Tips for making low hydrocarbon sandwiches
Even if you are an experienced baker, all bets are aimed at producing low carbon baked goods. Flour reacts differently, sweetener reacts differently… This could be a real headache. Here are a few tips for making low carbon sweet caramel balls that will help ensure your sweet success!
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes to absorb the dry ingredients. It usually gets considerably thicker.
- Try the dough, the filling, the glaze and don’t be afraid to add sweetener if necessary. Different sweeteners react differently to this recipe, so you should try the flavor before cooking to make sure it’s sweet enough.
- The dough looks more like super dense dough. You can’t knead it, you can only beat it into shape.
- If the dough looks too spread out on the cookie skin, just scrape it into the bowl and add a tablespoon of almond flour – or let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When the sandwiches are ready, the edge is spongy.
- Let them cool on the sheet before glazing or eating them. They get stronger when they get colder.
You may need.
Below are the links to the partnerships. If you click and buy something, I get a small commission, which is used to run the blog and make it run smoothly. Thank you so much for your participation.
Many people have asked me why the seeds are hemp. To start with, I think hempseed baked goods have a finished texture. They add a little flavour, but they are so high in fibre that they contain very little carbohydrates. I love sugar-free thoracic syrups! They add flavour and sweetness without carbohydrates! There are tons of different flavors, and I’ve used them in everything from cheese blintzes to cocktails.
Low Carbon Salted Caramel Globes Recipe
These sandwiches are so delicious. Gum, the sweet dough is definitely like the real thing! The sweet and salty flavours of caramel and icing balance the rich, spicy cheesecake filling and crunchy pecans.
Low caramel rolls
Savoury and caramelised sandwiches that can be enjoyed with coffee or tea. Only 3 pure carbohydrates each and they are completely gluten free! Also well chilled. You can make a game and enjoy it often!
The American kitchen is low carbon.
The preparation time is 10 minutes.
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total duration 30 minutes
Calorific value 347 kcal
- 1 and a half glass of crushed mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Two eggs, beaten.
- 1 tablespoon salted caramel coffee syrup without sugar, I used Torani.
- 3/4 cup hemp hearts
- 3 tablespoons almond paste
- 2 tablespoons granulated stevia or an equivalent sugar-free sweetener.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons cream fat
- 1 tablespoon sugar free salted caramel syrup, I used Torani.
- 2 teaspoons sugar free, caramel or vanilla instant pudding
- 2 tablespoons pecans, minced meat
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put the silpat sheet on a heavy cookie strip and put it aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients and set aside,
- Place the cream cheese and mozzarella in a microwave-proof bowl.
- Microwave for about a minute or until the cheese is soft enough to mix.
- Stir in the sugar-free caramel syrup.
- Make sure the cheese mixture is cold enough to prevent burning of the fingers.
- Beat the eggs to a full mixture – this may take a minute or two.
- Mix the dry ingredients into a thick dough.
- Place six spoons of dough on a cookie jar and leave a space between them.
- Patrol down to make the disc approximately 1/2 inch thick and make a small notch in the middle.
- Mix cinnamon and a tablespoon of sweetener.
- Fill a tablespoon of filling and sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake the dough for 20 minutes, or until it hardens.
- Let’s just calm down.
- Use the icing for the tops of the sweet rolls,
- At the top with the nuts, a little tight in the glaze.
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave.
- Whip up the rest of the ingredients.
- To be used on sweet rolls.
calories: 347 kcal | carbohydrates: 4 g | protein: 15 g | fat: 29 g | saturated fat: 9 g | cholesterol: 98 mg | sodium: 166 mg | potassium: 108 mg | fiber: 1 g | sugar: 1 g | vitamin A : 705IU | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 4.1mg
If you liked these salted, caramelised and sweet sandwiches, you may also eat
Click on the image to see the recipe. From left to right: low-carb cheese colach, low-carb cinnamon raisin bread, pumpkin-spice roll, fall spice roll.
best cinnamon roll recipe,puff pastry cinnamon rolls,vegan cinnamon rolls recipe,cinnamon roll icing