The Keto Air Fryer Classic uses the popular Fathead dough recipe to make delicious custom pizzas in your air fryer. There are several steps to this recipe, but once you’ve done a few, you’ll be a pizza master! You will have a delicious meal for you or your whole family. The fryer keeps the crust firm and tasty. The cooking time is minimal. You can also use the same ingredients as in Joanie’s recipe and make a large pizza in your oven.
But this recipe is for our hot air fryer. Joanie loves the new addition to her kitchen. I think we will be releasing many new recipes with this tool and a touch of Joanie! Our fryer has been given a permanent place in the kitchen, so we know it has a permanent place! It surprised me. Joanie generally likes to make traditional recipes over the fire with sauces and special ingredients. But the hot air fryer is so practical and prepares such delicious keto-type dishes!
We’ve made pizza with a cauliflower crust before. One of our most popular dishes is our cauliflower pizza with a pepperoni crust. We also used a variation of the thick dough to make flatbread for the chicken bacon. One of Joanie’s other variations on fat dough is where she replaces cream cheese with ricotta cheese and makes a delicious bread-like crust. Check out the recipes on our website that use this crust recipe:
Our shuffle recipes also contain the same basic ingredients as the Fathead pastry, except Joanie replaces the mozzarella cheese with cheddar cheese. The proportions can vary and sometimes coconut flour absorbs the moisture better. You know Fathead Dough is a key ingredient.
We often use the dough recipe to make Air Fryer pizza. Once you get the hang of it, you can make double or triple servings of pizza crust and freeze them for other days. Just take the finished crusts, let them cool on a wire rack, separate them with parchment paper and freeze them in a ziplock bag. We usually thaw ours before we use them, but 2-3 minutes in a deep fryer preheated to 300 degrees also works.
Select Air Fryer – Kosori 5.8 Quarter size
We did a lot of research before choosing our Kosori fryer. It has become a major holiday gift, and we can see why. Fast cooking, easy to use, consistent results with measured cooking times, no grease splashes and lots of fun. This was an important step for Joanie as she was used to creating in her kitchen, mixing ingredients, making sauces like a chef does and using her stove and Dutch Oven. But she loves her Cosori fryer and looks forward to making other keto recipes.
We offer 5.8 liters if you have room for more. The Cosori has a more square basket and contains more than the models with round basket. We love the digital presets and the 1700 watts of power. The Cosori model we chose can also be controlled by a phone app via WiFi – it even responds to Alexa. You can find our recommended model by clicking on any of the Cosori air fryer links or photos in this article.
In addition to the air fryer mentioned above, we believe that the best way to make the perfect pizza is to use an air fryer. So our first tip is to invest $10 and order one today. Some people are content to line the bottom of their fryer with parchment paper (to cover the holes) and make pizzas with strange but delicious shapes. However, with our 7-inch pizza pan, it’s much easier to flip the Fathead dough and pre-bake your pizza. The real advantage is the ability to remove the pan from the bottom of the fryer.
You can view and order these handy little pans by clicking on the image above or any other fryer link. We have two and we will probably add another one as they can be used for other fry recipes as well.
The most important tip is to wet your hands before forming the dough into a crust on a 7 inch circle of parchment. The dough is a little sticky to work with. If it’s too moist, you can always sprinkle it with a little almond flour. We form our crusts by hand and try to keep the dough slightly thicker outside the circle. That way the pizza rises better and the ingredients stay in the middle of the pizza. Again: Keep your hands moist while shaping the crust.
Press a recipe button to save the recipe!
We recommend flipping the crust after 6 minutes. Use heat resistant gloves because the pan will be hot. You can discard the parchment paper to prepare the second side. If you drill holes in the crust with a fork before baking, you may also need to press the crust with the back of the spoon before baking the other side. The recipe makes three crusts. We put them on a grill while we prepare the extra crust. Then we’ll run them all at once. We bake them directly in the pizza pan, and then we finish it off in the fryer!
Follow us on social media – Check out the latest Ketoproducts
Keto Frying Classic Pizza – Thick Dough and Fast Fryer
The Keto Air Fryer Pizza Classic uses the popular Fathead dough to make delicious custom pizzas in your air fryer! Garnish yourself with your favorite dishes and enjoy a quick and delicious snack whenever you want! That’s for sure!
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons basil (dried)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 peppers (cut into quarters)
- 1 sausage (steamed, not coated, cut into quarters)
- 2 tablespoons green pepper (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cut the parchment paper into three equal circles of 7 cm diameter. Use the bottom of your personal pizza pan as a guide.
- In a medium bowl, microwave the grated mozzarella and softened cream cheese for 40 seconds. Mix with a wooden spoon or spatula until everything is incorporated. If this is too hard, heat another 15 to 20 seconds in the microwave.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, xanthan gum and baking powder. Add the beaten eggs and dry ingredients to a medium bowl with the cheese mixture. Mix the dough and form it into a ball with your hands. (You may need to wet your hands to get in shape).
- Dust a cutting board with a little almond flour and divide the dough ball into three equal parts. Using your hands, press each dough ball into a 7-inch round crust on parchment paper. Place each crust with the parchment paper in a lightly greased pizza pan.
- 1 A8 Fryer to preheat air to 350 degrees. Bake each crust in the pan for 6 minutes. Remove from the fryer, discard the baking paper and fry for another 5 minutes on the other side. Take them off the cooling rack.
- Place each crust on the pizza sheet. Brush each crust with the garlic butter mixture using a pastry brush.
- Put in 1/3 of each ingredient until done.
- Preheat the hot air fryer to 400 degrees and bake each pizza for 5 minutes. You can open the air dryer and check it on the spot – don’t burn yourself. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.
- All fryers differ in temperature and power. Experiment and adjust the cooking time to suit your needs.
- Nutritional value calculation with 8 grams of carbs for a whole 7 inch pizza (4 small slices). If you use other decorations, the amount of carbs will change.
- The partially baked crust can be frozen for up to two months. We recommend separating them with parchment paper and sealing them tightly in a ziplock bag before freezing. Bring to room temperature before use. You can also put them back in the fryer and heat them at 250-300 degrees for 2-3 minutes until thawed.
Serve it up: 1 Pizza Calories: 926.59kcal Carbs: 11.63g Protein: 48.01g Fat: 76.49g Saturated fat: 30.38g Cholesterol: 271.07mg Sodium: 1233.44mg Potassium: 552.41mg Dietary fiber: 3.8g Sugar: 4.12g Calcium: 909.86mg Net carbs: 8г
air fryer keto pizza crust,air fryer pizza on tortilla,keto pepperoni pizza recipe,keto focus fathead dough,raw food keto recipes,low carb tortilla pizza,air fryer fathead pizza,crustless pepperoni pizza recipe,keto tortilla pizza air fryer,tortilla pizza oven,air fryer tortilla,air fryer pizza recipe,air fryer mexican pizza,air fryer chicken pizza,chicken pizza crust cream cheese,ground chicken pizza crust no cheese,chicken crust pizza reddit,low carb recipe with ground chicken,fried chicken pizza crust,keto air fryer cookbook for beginners,i love my air fryer keto pdf,amazon keto air fryer cookbook,keto air fryer cookbook barnes and noble,keto air fryer recipe,how to hit fat macros keto,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto air fryer pizza,keto pizza,cauliflower pizza air fryer,low carb tortilla pizza air fryer,flatbread pizza in air fryer oven,quick keto pizza