Do you like this recipe? Shout it from the rooftops!
Error! Filename not specified.
Keto peanut butter and chocolate cake – where have you been all my life? If chocolate and peanut butter are a combination that makes your heart (and stomach) race, then you’ll love this creamy, decadent low-carb cake with a chocolate and peanut butter cookie crust. Seriously. ? ????
Honestly, chocolate and peanut butter is the combination I’ve always talked about. It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just that I don’t have the lasting love that some bloggers have for it. So there are not many desserts at IBIH that combine these two qualities.
But it doesn’t matter, because honestly, this chocolate peanut butter keto cake is the only recipe you need to get the best of both, in my opinion. A rich and creamy peanut butter filling combined with a crispy chocolate cookie crust and topped with a drizzle of dark chocolate and a lightly sweetened peanut butter sauce…. And the roasted peanuts on top! ? Hold still, honey.
I can’t decide if I prefer this chocolate peanut butter pie frozen or just chilled. I like cream when it’s soft enough to melt in my mouth, and ice cream, like the quality of peanut butter and filling when it’s mostly frozen.
I leave it to you to try both methods and see which you prefer!
You should know that this chocolate and peanut butter cake is pretty easy to make. Just push the crust in, without rolling it, and it only needs to bake for about 10 minutes – which is all you need for this almost no-bake keto peanut butter pie.
The filling is an ultra creamy combination of peanut butter, vanilla, sweetener, whipped cream and mascarpone cheese (you can use cream cheese, but I don’t like it).
The crunchy filling is optional, but it adds so much flavor and texture that I highly recommend going ahead – and it’s also a great side dish.
I could go on and on listing all the reasons why you should IMMEDIATELY make this Peanut Butter Chocolate Keto Cake, but honestly, if you’re not already, I don’t know how much more I can say about it to convince you!
If you make that chocolate peanut butter pie, make sure you spread the word and let everyone know how it was – maybe your words are just a shock to the people on the fence and should be.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
- Author: Mellissa Sevigny
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category : Keto Desserts
- Method: Frozen
- Kitchen: American
This peanut butter chocolate cake has a creamy peanut butter filling and a chocolate cookie crust. Low carbohydrate, egg free, gluten free.
For chocolate crust:
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups superfine bleached almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
To be completed:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar-free creamy peanut butter at room temperature.
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup erythritol powder
- 4 squares of lime 90% chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon thick whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon erythritol powder
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
For chocolate crust:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine melted butter, almond flour, sweetener and cocoa powder in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Transfer dough to a 9-inch pie plate.
- Press the crust firmly into the bottom and sides.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
To be completed:
- Combine the mascarpone and peanut butter and gently stir by hand until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, vanilla, xanthan gum and erythritol and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold peanut butter mixture into whipped cream.
- Transfer the filling to the cooled crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
To make a coating:
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, heavy whipping cream and erythritol.
- Fold the spoon into a plastic bag and cut the tip at an angle.
- Press the peanut butter lines onto the top of the cake.
- Heat the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl until melted.
- Put the chocolate in a plastic bag and cut off the end of one corner.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cake.
- Sprinkle the top of the cake with chopped peanuts.
Serve immediately for a softer cake, or freeze for 2 hours or more for a firmer, frozen cake.
Estimated net carbohydrate per serving = 5g
- Serving size : 1/12 of the cake
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 48 gr.
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 4 г
- Protein: 10 g
keto-friendly peanut butter brands, is skippy peanut butter keto, keto snack recipes, almond butter carbs, big man’s world peanut butter bars, low carb buckeyes, keto peanut butter walmart, keto peanut butter cups monk fruit, keto bar recipe, keto peanut butter crackers, is peanut keto, justin’s all natural peanut butter, best peanut butter for keto uk, jameson on keto, is sunpat peanut butter keto, keto peanut butter chocolate fudge, keto peanut butter fudge brownies, easy keto peanut butter fudge, keto almond butter fudge recipe, chewy keto peanut butter cookies, keto peanut butter cookies cream cheese, keto peanut butter cookies no sweetener, keto peanut butter brand, keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, keto peanut butter cookies with coconut flour, kirkland organic peanut butter keto, is almond butter keto, pure peanut butter nutrition, 3 ingredient fat bombs, keto fat bombs walmart, peanut butter fat bombs with swerve, low carb peanut butter oatmeal balls, lemon fat bombs, keto peanut butter cookies coconut flour, keto peanut butter cookies 3 ingredients, keto cookies without sweetener, soft low carb peanut butter cookies, keto peanut butter cookies no bake, keto peanut butter cookies with xanthan gum, keto peanut butter cookies, keto peanut butter snacks, keto peanut butter recipe, keto peanut butter recipes, keto peanut butter cups, keto peanut butter fat bombs, keto peanut butter bars, low carb peanut butter