You’re gonna love the low-carb sandwich I’m bringing this week! With only 4 net carbohydrates, this delicious sandwich recipe is the perfect base for the carbohydrate-rich breakfast rolls you take along on the way! Eggs, bacon, cheese, mayonnaise, chipotle – this sandwich recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! You can even freeze the batch to keep it in stock.
For this recipe you need: a low-carb bread recipe with bacon, egg, cheese, mayonnaise, adobo chipotle, coriander.
I’ve never been a fan of breakfast, but if that sandwich is on the menu, I’ll be there with a plate in my hand. But I warn you: this low-carbon sandwich may seem small at breakfast, but it keeps a feeling of fullness for a long time. I like to eat when I know I’m busy and maybe miss my meal. Seriously, half of that’s enough for me.
I only eat the other half because it’s too good to quit.
When I make bread, I use a big round coffee cup, not a cup. I think the size is better for a sandwich. If you use one cup, you’ll get two smaller sandwiches – which might be better if you want fewer calories. Try a few different containers and find out what works best for you.
So I’m one of those crazy people who love coriander. I put a packet in this sandwich for breakfast, but you can also use lettuce, alfalfa plants (another one of my favourites) or leave the vegetables together.
You should try this simple recipe for a low-carb breakfast sandwich with only 4 pure carbs! This is really great! You should try this light, low carbs breakfast sandwich recipe with only 4 pure carbs! That’s really great!
THEY MAY NEED
Below are the links to the partnerships. If you click and buy something, I get a small commission, which is used to run the blog and make it run smoothly. Thank you so much for your participation.
These non-stick egg slices make it easy to bake a perfectly round egg that goes perfectly with round pieces of bread.
Low carbohydrate breakfast roll
Try this low-carbon sandwich and tell me what you think! It’s one of my favorites!
Low carbohydrate breakfast roll
Quick and easy! This low-carb sandwich is full of bacon, eggs, spicy mayonnaise and cheese! It can be connected quickly and can be used in battery and frozen state.
The breakfast of the dishes
Cooking time 5 minutes
Cooking time 2 minutes
Total duration 7 minutes
Serves 1 serving
Calories 794 kcal
- 1 recipe low-carb bread, chilled and cut in half
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of cheese, my favourite smoked Gouda or Jack pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle in Adobo flattened to a paste
- 1 tablespoon coriander, fresh according to customer’s request
- Put the bread down.
- Mix mayonnaise and chipotle – put aside.
- Cook the bacon until crispy – cut each piece in half.
- Break an egg into bacon and give an egg yolk.
- Bake the bread until it’s ready – squeeze out the sides of the bread so that it’s about the same size as the bread and turn it over once.
- Let’s take the bread to the gold.
- spread the mayonnaise mixture on a piece of bread.
- Put the bacon on another piece of bread.
- Put the egg on the bacon.
- Take the cheese upstairs.
- Microwave until the cheese melts.
- Carefully put the coriander on the melted cheese and put another piece of bread on top.
- Eat while it’s still warm!
calories: 794kcal | carbohydrates: 9g | protein: 28g | fat: 71g | saturated fat: 29g | cholesterol: 288mg | sodium: 1036mg | potassium: 403mg | fiber: 5g | sugar: 1g | vitamin A : 1220IU | Calcium: 303mg | Iron: 1.6mg
IF YOU LIKED THAT LOW-CARB BREAKFAST, YOU COULD…
From left to right (all low carbon) : Salted caramel pancakes, stuffed Bavarian waffles, soft French toast.
low carb low fat mug bread,diabetic sandwich bread recipe,low carb breakfast ideas,keto breakfast sandwich,low carb sandwich bread,low carb filling breakfast,quick low carb bread,keto breakfast meal prep,keto bread with mayo