Do you like this recipe? Shout it from the rooftops!
Error! Filename not specified.
This keto strawberry jelly salad will be your new summer salad for picnics and barbecues! Or you could have it for breakfast all week, like I did! Whichever way you choose to enjoy it, you will enjoy it – just like everyone else, so make sure you MUCH!
Ahh the jelly salad (a.k.a. ambrosia) is the ultimate summer picnic! Unfortunately, the classic version is full of sugar and carbs, so it wasn’t on the menu for a while – but not anymore! The classic yellow keto salad is kindly made – and you won’t believe how delicious it is !!!!
This keto strawberry jelly salad is so great that even my non-keto friends and family love it!
Honestly, I’ve never been a big fan of jelly salad, but I added it to my summer recipe list to make it keto-friendly because I thought a low carb jelly salad would be popular and make a good post here on the blog.
I was totally shocked to see how much I enjoyed it! And even more surprisingly, Hungry Jr. who is not a big fan of desserts with artificial sweeteners, couldn’t get enough of them either!
This keto strawberry jelly salad is a marvel of flavor and texture. It’s made with sweet fresh strawberries, a super creamy filling with just enough cottage cheese to cut the sweetness, and some chopped nuts and shredded coconut for texture.
You’ll be happy to know that this low-carb jelly salad is just as easy to make as the classic version! You can beat the cream with a hand blender if you have one, which literally takes a few seconds. Then add the other ingredients and refrigerate for a few hours (yellow salad) and it’s ready!
The good news is, we all loved her, and so did you. The bad news is that I may have looked too soon, because this Keto Strawberry Jelly Salad may be the best Keto recipe I’ve published here all summer!
I can’t wait to hear what you think, so don’t forget to let us know how it went in the comments !!!!.
Strawberry Jelly Keto Salad Recipes
- I know some of you will be wondering, so yes, you can substitute mascarpone for fresh cheese if that’s all you have, but if you can get mascarpone, do it and you’ll be very glad you did!
- If you’re allergic to nuts, you can omit the nuts – including the grated coconut – but I’ll feel sad for you because they’re so good.
- This keto jelly salad can be customized with sugar-free jelly of any flavor and a variety of berries. Remember to calculate macros when making changes to make sure they are still compatible with ketosis, as some fruits have a much higher sugar content than strawberries.
- For simplicity, you can serve it in a bowl instead of a dish. If you choose to use mold, be sure to submerge it in hot water for about 20 seconds (be careful not to let it get into the salad) to remove the mold from your serving dish.
Keto Strawberry Jelly Salad – Low carb
- Author: Mellissa Sevigny
- Cooking time: 10 minutes + four hours cooling time
- Total time: 10 minutes + four hours cooling time
- Yield: 10 portions 1x
- Category : Keto Desserts
A refreshingly creamy keto strawberry jelly salad, perfect for your next summer picnic or barbecue! Low-carb and compatible with the Atkins diet!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, unsweetened
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 cup 4% fat curd
- 1 can (0.6 oz.) sugar-free strawberry jelly
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened grated coconut
- 2 cups chopped strawberries, plus more for garnish, if desired
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Gently stir in the mascarpone until fully incorporated.
- Gently stir in cottage cheese and sugar-free dry jelly and mix well.
- Add the nuts, coconut and strawberries.
- Spoon in the dish as desired (otherwise, use the dish it’s already in) and refrigerate for four hours before serving.
- To defrost, immerse the container in hot water for 20 seconds (longer if necessary), then invert the container onto a tray.
- Garnish with additional strawberries if desired (not included in dish).
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Don’t freeze.
Total net carbohydrate = 4 g
(excluding additional strawberry filling)
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 23 gr
- Carbohydrates: 5.5 g
- Fiber: 1,5 г
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords : Salad, jelly, keto, strawberries
Do you like this recipe? Shout it from the rooftops!
sugar free jello keto reddit, keto jello cream cheese fat bomb, keto jello mousse, keto gelatin recipe, sugar free jello carbs, is sugar free jello pudding keto friendly, weight watchers strawberry pretzel salad, easy keto strawberry pie, cheesecake salad keto, pretzel salad without strawberries, keto recipes with sugar free jello, strawberry jello chaffle, ketorach, pretzel pandemonium recipe, keto strawberry pie with pecan crust, 4th of july keto desserts, pecan crust strawberry dessert, keto picnic desserts, strawberry jello cream cheese keto, homemade sugar free strawberry jello, strawberry pecan jello salad, sugar free jello cottage cheese recipe, jello with cream cheese and cool whip, sugar free jello with fruit, strawberry fluff recipe keto, sugar free jello heavy whipping cream keto, keto strawberry jello pie, jello and heavy cream, sugar free strawberry jello pie, keto strawberry pudding recipe, keto strawberry jello fluff, sugar free jello cool whip recipes, sugar free strawberry pretzel salad recipe, keto cottage cheese dessert, keto strawberry salad, keto jello recipes