The light and crispy low-carb waffles are a Keto-friendly breakfast with only 4 pure carbohydrates. Belgian-style waffles are gluten-free, grain-free and sugar-free. The almond flour and a little maple aroma give them that nutty sweetness that’s so good! Moreover, they freeze well, so you can eat waffles at any time!
You need this recipe: Almond flour, coconut flour, hemp hearts, fresh cream, maple flavouring, sugar-free sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, butter for the cream.
Can anyone honestly stand a high pile of crispy waffles on a table? Is there a living person who can turn his back on the o-crispy outside, the tender inside of Belgian waffles with every fountain filled with rich melted butter?
I certainly can’t!
This low-carb waffle recipe is very versatile. Depending on what you put in, these beautiful, crunchy samples work for breakfast, lunch or dinner. In fact, one day I will publish my low carbohydrate chicken and waffle recipe – I promise you you won’t want to miss it!
This waffle iron has always fascinated me. My mother came from a generation that did and never threw anything away. She got this waffle iron from the thirties as a wedding present, and she used it all the time when I was growing up in the sixties and seventies, and even when my children were growing up in the eighties and nineties. Now it really works, but I only use it for decorations. On the one hand, I’m a little careful with the electrical wiring of the fabric.
I like the art deco style and the details. But not a big fan of shallow wells! I like my waffles to hold what I tell them to hold.
I also like them to be light and crunchy… and to do this, you have to separate the eggs and hit the whites on the hard tops.
How to make a hard beaten protein
In this recipe, low-carb waffles are simply not a substitute for hard broken protein. It is very easy to do if you are careful and follow the tips below.
- Split the eggs when they’re cold. Divide them into two bowls, one after the other, and put each egg white separately in the third bowl. That way, if you break the yellow in white, you don’t have to throw it all away.
- Return the eggs to room temperature.
- Wash the bowl and whisk thoroughly with hot water to eliminate any possibility of grease or oil penetration.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the bowl, fill with hot water and place the whiskies in the water. The acids in the vinegar help to remove the remaining fat and maintain the stability of the egg’s proteins.
- Start beating the proteins at low speed until they become frothy and then increase the speed to high.
- When the eggs are broken, they change from a translucent, foaming colour to pure white. Stop the blender from time to time and add a little protein with a spoon at the top. If he falls, he won’t be ready. If it stays upright, it does.
- Don’t exaggerate. If you beat the egg whites too long after they have become firm, they become lumpy, making your beautiful waffles dry and firm.
How to apply low carbohydrate Protein for waffles
The trick to put protein in a dough is to start small and be careful. If you only add half of the egg white first, you loosen the dough and it is easier to add the rest without blowing it up. Always put the egg white in the dough by hand!
- Add about half of the egg white to the dough.
- Using the rubber spatula, distribute the dough in a circular motion over the egg whites, cut the dough in the middle, hollow out the bottom and fold over the top.
- Keep going until all the protein is in the dough.
- Now add the remaining protein and do the same.
You may need
Below are the links to the partnerships. If you click and buy something, I get a small commission, which is used to run the blog and make it run smoothly. Thank you so much for your participation.
I use these Monahfruth packages. I love the way it tastes like sugar without taste! We can also use the Swerve. EN…. Rubber spatulas bend in no time! I love the beautiful colors in this outfit.
Low-carbon wafer recipe
Low-carbon wafer recipe
Light and crispy, this low carbon waffle recipe is so good for breakfast, lunch or dinner! They also freeze well – just warm them up in a toaster or toaster oven.
The preparation time is 10 minutes.
Cooking time 4 minutes
Total duration 14 minutes
Calories 236 kcal
- Five eggs, separated.
- 3/4 glass almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup half
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sweetener without sugar or to taste
- 1-1/2 teaspoon maple flavouring
- 2 teaspoons baker’s yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Leave the eggs at room temperature.
- White will divide and conquer until the peaks are formed.
- Never mind.
- Beat the yolk until it’s well mixed.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, hemp seeds, fresh cream, half and half cream, water, sweetener, maple flavouring to the egg yolk.
- Knock to flat and leave for 5 minutes.
- Mix the baking powder, soda and melted butter.
- Gently stir half of the egg whites until no more white stripes are visible.
- Add the remaining protein.
- Bake for about 4 minutes in a preheated non-stick waffler, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Keep the heat in the oven until all the waffles are ready to be served.
Hemp seeds give fabrics a finished texture, but if you prefer not to use them, you can replace almond flour with the same amount of hemp seeds.
calories: 236 kcal | carbohydrates: 6g | protein: 10g | fat: 19g | saturated fat: 6g | cholesterol: 155mg | sodium: 148mg | potassium: 211mg | fiber: 2g | sugar: 1g | vitamin A : 435 IU | Calcium: 136 mg | Iron: 2 mg
IF YOU LIKED THAT LOW-CARB BREAKFAST, YOU COULD…
Click on the image to see the recipe. From left to right (all low carbon) : Salted caramel pancakes, stuffed Bavarian waffles, soft French toast.
keto waffles coconut flour cream cheese,simply recipes almond flour waffles,low carb protein waffles,keto apple cinnamon waffles,atkins waffle recipe,eating on a dime keto waffles,low carb waffle recipe cream cheese,are eggo waffles keto,sugar free londoner waffles,chaffle with carbquik,keto waffles cheese,fathead dough waffles,3 ingredient almond flour waffles,banana almond flour waffles,keto waffle recipe almond butter,chocolate almond flour waffles,quick sweet keto breakfast,keto cinnamon chaffle,sugarless crystals waffles,5-ingredient keto waffles,keto waffles with cream cheese,best waffles with almond flour,keto waffles almond flour,frozen keto waffles,crispy keto waffles,keto waffles cream cheese,keto waffles coconut flour,keto recipes using waffle maker