There’s one thing I like better than marzipan: white chocolate. I don’t know why, but as I said before, as a child I already managed to spread out the white part of the Milky Way with my little finger, although there is probably no chocolate in it (or rather, of course). In fact, it’s always been a mystery to me: How can chocolate be white? If the brown, i.e. the cocoa, is taken out of the chocolate, how do you get out at the end? If this fascinates you, have a look at my special and nutritious Paleo inspired Chocolate Raspberry Cake recipe.
So far, I’ve solved the mystery: It’s cocoa butter. So, white chocolate is generally cocoa butter with sugar… is a very great invention. And what else? Sugar-free version! It allows you to make illegal sweets that won’t destroy your food as much as you think.
During the weekend I experimented with this combination and since there are already fresh raspberries on the market, I imagined this combination. My friend told me that was impossible. I told him that I probably made a mistake then and that it looked like raspberries, but it was clearly something else).
The end result was so beautiful, I almost regretted it… Nearly…
- 200g sugar-free white chocolate paleo
- 100g Raspberry
- 1-2 Coffee spoon Psyllium bark
- A softer note
- Coconut butter
- Melt the white chocolate with the coconut oil over boiling water and stir until the mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Lubricate the silicone mould with a few drops of coconut oil to make it easier to remove the strips as they harden.
- Pour a little (about 2 tablespoons) of liquid chocolate into the mould.
- Put it in the fridge for a few minutes until it hardens.
- Wash the raspberries, mash them with a fork, add psyllium seeds and as much sweetener as you like and stir until they are thick. You can put it in the fridge to cool it down.
- Take a candy mold from the fridge and put the jam on the hardened chocolate.
- Fill in the form with white chocolate.
- Put it back in the refrigerator until it is completely cured.
- Take the sweets out of the fridge and leave them at room temperature so that you can easily deform the chocolate cups.
- Spray some melted chocolate on the sweets and decorate them with a hint. I’ve used freeze-dried raspberries, but you can experiment with anything.
Scope of service 12
Doses per container 1
Lipid Calories 63
A caramel and dark chocolate cake is closely related to this recipe for white chocolate.
keto chocolate coconut bomb,chocolate coconut butter fat bombs,chocolate coconut pecan fat bombs,chocolate almond fat bombs, keto,paleohacks coconut oil fat bombs,cacao nibs keto recipes,keto white fudge,non chocolate keto fat bombs,do you eat fat bombs frozen,raspberry white chocolate coconut bites,keto white chocolate raspberry cheesecake,keto recipes using freeze dried strawberries,raspberry cream cheese fat bombs,keto cheesecake fat bombs,cacao butter,paleo raspberry muffins,keto crumb topping recipe,keto muffins psyllium husk,keto cinnamon sugar donuts,keto muffin recipes,keto raspberry and white chocolate muffins,keto raspberry fat bombs,keto chocolate raspberry fat bombs,keto fat bombs,keto cheese bombs,cream cheese fat bombs,keto cream cheese recipes,cacao butter fat bombs, keto